quarta-feira, março 25, 2009

I'm your pusherman

I'm your mama I'm your daddy I'm that nigga in the alley I'm your doctor When in need Want some coke Have some weed You know me I'm your friend Your main boy Thick and thin I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman Ain't I clean Bad machine Super cool Super mean Dealin' good For The Man Superfly Here I stand Secret stash Heavy bread Baddest bitches in the bed I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman I'm your pusherman Silent life of crime A man of odd circumstance A victim of ghetto demands Feed me money for style And I'll let you trip for a while Insecure from the past How long can a good thing last Oh no, no, no

Got to be mellow, y'all

(Curtis Mayfield)


pelos meninos do , vulgoqinhoeoscara: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWWp92XEpXk (boa versão)

3 comentários:

Luiz disse...

Gostei desses Caras e do Qinho, os meninos pegaram o espírito da coisa. beijo

Luiz disse...

ei figurinha (isso é carinhoso, viu?) de onde voce conhece o Curtis ? A partir de Sinead O´Connor ? ou de Battman Ganna Banna ? ah, já sei, Eminem, é isso ! acertei ?

Luiz disse...

Mari-Mari voce deve ser um bocado exigente: "bom o cara, o Curtis". O Curtis foi um dos caras, na área musical, mais importantes dos movimentos pelos direitos civis americanos e um dos caras que mais influenciou a black music. Além de compor, era um multiintrumentista (ainda tem hifen ?).